Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My first official race!

Yeah!!! I finished my first official race. 20 kilometers-12.6 miles I believe. It rained up to the 7th mile. It was a great first race. Not too hot, not too cold. Stupidly, I forgot my inhaler (left it at the hotel) so I had to run extra slow. It took me 2 hours and 28 minutes. Next time I am shooting for around 2 hours. Still, I am so exited that I did it!!!
I had wonderful company. Here are Tracy (my sister-in-law), me, Kristi (a friend of Tracy and now a friend of mine) and Dee (my sister-in-law).




Tracy and I cleaned up nice after the race-Didn't we? We went to a wedding of one of Andrew's college friends. It was a beautiful party with some monsoon -like rain.

Ine of these very rare pictures. Me and my hubby Andrew.
Tracy with her hubby Matt (Andrew's brother)

1 comment:

  1. soooo thrilled for you and your race!!! you did it! wow! AND yall look amazing for the wedding! great pics!

    ReplyDelete