Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lets talk dino

Every three year old has his favorite characters. Oliver loves Thomas the Tank Engine and dinosaurs. Whoever invented Dinosaur train on PBS is a genius. My son knows names of dinosaurs which I have never heard off, and does better than me in pronouncing them. Daddy and Oliver like to chase each other and pretend to be dinosaurs. It is especially cute when Lillian gets to be in the mix. She mainly is the poor little baby T-Rex which gets eaten up by the big T-Rexes. It is hilarious to watch. I will try to get some footage of that.
Here is a conversation of Oliver with mommy about dinosaurs.

2 comments:

  1. that was too fun!!! what a cutie! can't wait to see yall soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me excited for the day I can have conversations with Xavier. I love Oliver's imitation of a velociraptor. I can't believe how much he knows about dinosaurs!

    P.S. we're watching dinosaur train right now:)

    ReplyDelete