Monday, January 11, 2010

My first blog


I am not sure if I am going to be the greatest blogger. But I thought this would be a good way to keep my German family and friends a little bit more informed about our life. I am not the best writer or typer, so please cut me some slack if it takes me a while to update this blog.


We had a fantastic weekend with Andrew's family. The kids always have a blast at Oma and Opa's (grandma and grandpa) house. We also got to spend some quality time with Andrew's Brother Dan and family (Beth, Russ & Jedd). What a fun we had!!! You can read more about it on Beth's blog(http://playinwiththepaulsens.blogspot.com/).


She was actually the one who got me inspired to do a blog. I have been following her blog now since quite a while and it is always so much fun to read.



And yes, my little girl Lillian got her first toe nail paint this weekend! What a "important" moment in a mother-daughter relationship. I love all this girlie stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this girl stuff too! *smile*

    SOOOOO excited you are starting a blog!

    Hope you love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, hope to see plenty of updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete